Epic Wub Time Epic Wub Time

Amazing. THIS is why i love the fandom for this show.

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

SCHME...

FRIGGIN hysterical. I couldn't stop laughing. Love this show!

Turing Test Turing Test

jesus...

that's all i can say.
christ, man, this was intense. you had my eyes glued to the monitor the entire time.
the atmosphere, the suspense, the chilling ending, this had everything.
all i can say is... whoa...

Infectonator! Infectonator!

who knew destroying humanity could be so fun?

excellent game. for some reason near the end, though, my infectin bombs(or whatever causes the infection) didn't work as well, sometimes not at all. but other than that, really fun little murder spree.

toge-games responds:

your viruses must have hit the special agents or heroes, the virus has no effect on them...they can only be turned by bites from another zombie

supersoldier supersoldier

cool game

it's always fun to see anything done with your art style. nice premise, great control, and a lot of fun.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

this is THE madness flash game.

Seeing this adaptation of an episode of Madness into a game makes me wonder why you don't make a x-box LIVE Madness game.

-Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL] -Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL]

Need I say anything at all?

This is even better than the audio loop. It captures so much energy throughout the entire track. It's exciting, thrilling, and all-around fun to listen to. This is the first track I've ever downloaded off of NG. 'nuff said.

Rage of the Champions Rage of the Champions

this song kicks my ass from my desk to china!

truly awesome! you capture such an intense mood in a song that oozes pure awesomeness. 'nuff said.

-Orr- Four Brave Champions -Orr- Four Brave Champions

one word...E-P-I-C

This is the kind of music i'd imagine seeing in a big budget movie. You've captured the pure awesomeness perfectly. This is one of the most epic tracks I've ever heard.

DavidOrr responds:

Thanks!

Applecon Postcard Applecon Postcard

excellent!

the way you show all of the major icons and characters from newgrounds is amazing. this would be perfect for an advertisement or postcard.

8x10' behemoth display 8x10' behemoth display

when worlds collide...it will be AWESOME

an amazing piece, paladin. i'd love to see more crazy crossover/huge-scale battle awesomeness.