Epic Wub Time Epic Wub Time

Amazing. THIS is why i love the fandom for this show.

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

SCHME...

FRIGGIN hysterical. I couldn't stop laughing. Love this show!

Turing Test Turing Test

jesus...

that's all i can say.
christ, man, this was intense. you had my eyes glued to the monitor the entire time.
the atmosphere, the suspense, the chilling ending, this had everything.
all i can say is... whoa...

TBA -Heroes vs Villains TBA -Heroes vs Villains

Awesome in so many ways

1: the art was very cool. i love the kind of style you brought to this flash. it made it look like an animated comic book.
2: the story, characters, theme, everything about this plot was fantastic. the two robots: the hero who was a slave and the villain who chose to be free, all amazing and timeless.
3: the music... by god the music... i never see this kind of metal/hard rock in flash animations.
overall, great. i hope you do more with the SAHU character. you should.

Comick responds:

I'm so glad to here that! An animated comic book was like what I was hoping would come out since I do a lot of storyboard work and comics haha. XD Glad the characters read well too! Thanks again for this nice review ^^

FF6 Opera-Pella Fun FF6 Opera-Pella Fun

Funniest 90 seconds ever!

this was hilarious in every sense, with all the random gibberish. the animation and art were also VERY good, and the lip-synching was excellent. my one gripe is that i wish it was longer. but other than that, perfect!

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

Excellent flash!

the music is catchy and hilarious, the animation great, and mario's accent while singing just ties the whole thing together. 'nuff said!